Everyone knew the leader was going to ask the ultimate question, ‘Half empty or half full?’
They were all fooled.
“How heavy is this glass of water?” the leader inquired with a smile.
Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. To 20 oz.
- If I hold it for a minute, that’s not a problem.
- If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my right arm.
- If I hold it for a day, you’ll have to call an ambulance.
- In each case it’s the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes
“As with the glass of water, you have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again.
When we’re refreshed, we can carry on with the burden – holding stress longer and better each time it is practiced.
So, as early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down.
Don’t carry them through the evening and into the night.
Pick them up again tomorrow; if you must.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
20. Save the earth….. It’s the only planet with chocolate!